Monday, June 16, 2014

Chillin'

Hey guys !

Last week Finnair's summer sale for Asian flights started. So last days we've been trying to figure out which day we should leave to Seoul next Christmas. So far, we still have no idea. The only problem we have is that we don't know which days the embassy operates during Christmas so that we could get our visas done. So we have absolutely no idea when should we travel.. We might not be able to go to Korea before January if the embassy is closed the whole Christmas. I really wanted to spend my birthday & New Year's in Seoul, though.. sigh.

Anyway! I only have work on Thursday this week so I'm planning to jog a lot, do pilates a lot, eat a lot and read & watch Korean variety a lot. On Thursday Sara is coming to visit me (yay) and we're probably just..gonna continue doing things mentioned above. Also we have to discuss some operation "let's move to the other side of the world together" - details and handle some money stuff. I'm excited !

My plan for today is pretty simple though. 
Have a great week everyone & hello new readers ~ 

xx,
Julia
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© WITH SEOULMATES. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig